Join us and Transform Health.
Transform Health is a young, venture-backed startup that works at the intersection of technology, design, and healthcare. We are transforming how people care for themselves and their families through elegant mobile software and unique mobile hardware products. These products also advance our overall mission: to create the world’s first real-time map of human health.
Our company’s first product is a simple, ultra-low-cost smartphone-connected thermometer. Parents can easily capture their child's temperature, seek advice from a medical professional, compare symptoms to "what's going around" in the local area, and keep records of health issues. These connected devices – along with others – also help us create tools such as the health map, empowering local parents, physicians, and educators with information to help track and stop the spread of disease.
Our founders and executives have collectively started several successful ventures, invented next-generation technologies, and led programs that have put millions of people onto life-saving treatment. We have a bold mission, a plan to achieve it, and the funding to make it happen. Join us.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an outstanding electrical engineer and hardware hacker to help us forever change the way people view their health. As an early employee and senior member of the team, you will help define the company culture, evangelize Transform Health to the local startup community, and steer the development of a unique product and platform.
You will drive the development of a suite of smartphone-connected hardware devices, ensuring elegant, simple, and low-cost designs that are compatible with existing and future generations of mobile devices.
You should be interested in:
• Using your skills to have a widespread impact on people (we are a mission-first company)
• Taking on a leadership role in the company
• Rolling up your sleeves to tackle big technical challenges with a hypothesis-driven approach
• Working with our existing small team of electrical and mechanical engineers
• Elegant design and leveraging the smartphone to create connected devices
You should have:
• A minimum B.Sc in EECS or equivalent with at least 10 years experience in hardware and firmware engineering of high volume consumer electronics
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Expertise in low-power consumer electronics hardware circuitry design
• Strong firmware experience with C
• Extensive experience with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, in-circuit-emulators and other debug tools
• Proven success with new product development and launch into marketplace
• Hands-on knowledge working with international ODM/OEM vendors (preferably in China)
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical techniques in hardware and firmware
• Experience designing accessories for mobile devices (iOS and Android) a huge plus
• Medical industry and FDA experience a big plus
Please contact Inder Singh, our founder and CEO, directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.